Today we start on gathering information to answer our questions! we surfed the web and youtube and even my textbook from my class came in handy. As we gathered all of our information I asked Emma what she want to do as a project! She said she would like to make a poster board "Concept Map"! She did not want to be recorded or filmed because she is shy. So a poster in her our words would be perfect for us!
Here is what we gathered Biodiversity Information and our answers to our questions!
After we gathered all the information needed to complete the board we began to type, print, cut, color, and glue! Can’t wait to see her final product of her concept map!
Follow Emma
Ms. Roxi
I am excited to see Emma's concept map! That is such a good idea! It is fun, creative, and it is educational. I have never used a concept map but it seems like such a great idea! especially for this project.
ReplyDeleteShalece