Hey Roxi! I really like your pictures for your storyboard. They are very clear, showing exactly what is going to be in each scene. I wish mine were this precise! The only thing I would say would be to try and rotate your pictures. This would make them a little easier to view. Also it might be hard to say your whole script in such few seconds. (I ran into that problem)Maybe you can add words to go with your video to help enhance the audio.
Hey Roxi!
ReplyDeleteI really like your pictures for your storyboard. They are very clear, showing exactly what is going to be in each scene. I wish mine were this precise! The only thing I would say would be to try and rotate your pictures. This would make them a little easier to view. Also it might be hard to say your whole script in such few seconds. (I ran into that problem)Maybe you can add words to go with your video to help enhance the audio.
Shalece :)